Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thoughts of Christmas

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.
I saw an idea that I really liked, and decided to try this year - combining our annual family letter with a picture card! Sometimes it is hard to come up with a letter....if I am in a 'detail-oriented' mood then I can't seem to fit it all on one page! Or I have a hard time picking out what was 'newsworthy' and interesting, and what was just typical family stuff. Combining them into one item gave me a way to list some of the highlights and memories of the year, while also including some real life, everyday pictures, as well as some Christmas sentiments.

Plus..... anyone who has a blog AND uses Shutterfly.... if you embed your finished project onto your blog, they will send you a $10 gift certificate! Since I still have a Christmas present to make on Shutterfly, I decided to take advantage of this great deal and share my family Christmas card with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I was already going to do something shorter than a letter and since I always like to include a picture, this is perfect. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the crew! Now following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!