Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blogging Through The Alphabet - U

U is for Udi's Gluten Free Products

Since I have been writing a series this week about Easy Breakfast recipes and ideas for busy homeschool mornings, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our favorite Gluten Free items that we use as our "U" post.

Half the family here eats gluten-free. Of those, some are also dairy-free. We have tried, (and thrown away) countless gluten and dairy free products over the years, because they have been deemed inedible by the GF eaters here. We finally found a product line that we love! It tastes good, most of their products are dairy free as well, and the texture is very 'normal'.

This week, I have posted recipes and step-by-step directions for Easy Breakfast Sandwiches and Breakfast Burritos that both utilize some of our favorite Udi's products - the bagels and the tortillas.

Udi's has a great interactive website that contains a lot of information, product locator, and a place to sign up for coupons.

I don't work for Udi's or get any gain for promoting their products, I am simply sharing what we have found that works for our family. Eating gluten free is not nearly as challenging as it used to be with all the new products that are available, but it still helps to get good recommendations!


Gluten-free tortilla
 

Gluten-free bagel



Blogging Through the Alphabet
 

Copyright 2012-2013 - "Be The One" - www.aclassofone.blogspot.com  All rights are reserved. No text, photos, or content may be reproduced without direct permission from the author.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful these are out there! I need to try those tortillas because I love a good breakfast burrito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should of thought of this for U. I recently started a gluten free diet about 8 weeks ago. I too like many of the UDI products. Thanks for the link to there website, I hadn't thought about visiting it as of yet. We live in a small town with on two grocery store choices, so finding gluten free products is not always easy.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!